Wheels on Fire
Service and maintenance by a City and Guilds qualified mechanic. From small repairs to full bike builds including correct frame preparation. Only quality parts and tools are used and bikes are test ridden on completion. Local collection and return service by arrangement. Support given to organisations working with disadvantaged groups, for example, new bike builds and servicing. This service can be free of charge for labour costs subject to each individual case.
We do not operate a "menu" pricing scheme as this can be a disadvantage to customer or mechanic.
Bikes assessed on collection/delivery. Problems are discussed at the beginning and then after a thorough examination, contact will be made with the customer to discuss options. These will be in the form of which work is essential and which is desirable.
Based in Chesterfield we offer bicycle repairs to customers from North East Derbyshire, The Peak District, Amber Valley, Derbyshire Dales, Alfreton, Matlock, Clay Cross, Dronfield and South Yorkshire. We also have customers in North Nottinghamshire including Worksop and Mansfield.
What you can expect from Wheels On Fire…
- Clear, jargon free explanations
- A thorough inspection before estimate
- Parts provision discussed prior to repairs
- Information throughout the repair with a phone call if there are any unexpected problems
- A detailed report on completion of the work with a commitment to re-adjust if anything "settles in"
- Local collection and delivery service by arrangement
Read our Reviews click for more
Reviewed 16th September 2014
Reviewed 2nd July 2014
Reviewed 27th June 2014